The best way to ensure the most reliable security is to put the best possible candidate for the job in the position. That is why Access Control Security uses an extensive screening process when hiring and continues with intensive candidate evaluation for specific jobs. Instead of “Screening-out” undesirable candidates for jobs, Access Control Security concentrate on “Screening-in” the best candidate; matching the skills of the officer to the skill requirements needed for the job. Access Control Security boasts an impressive average of 12 hours managerial time spent on candidate evaluation before any job offer. The typical screening process could include.
- Medical Check-up to ensure physical ability to perform required tasks
- California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS) Licensing Verification-Of all applicants supplying or claiming a valid private security guard license.
- DMV History-For employees operating motor vehicles in the course of their job assignment
- 10-year employment background check
- Personal reference check
- Comprehensive Drug Screening
- Psychological analysis
- Proof of legal right to work in United States of America
- Orientation testing and evaluation sessions
- Client involvement and recommendations
- Written honesty evaluation (where permitted by law)